Autumn Dinner Menu
Thank you for considering Homespun for your gathering this season. In the following guide you will find suggested menus broken into price tiers. Our chefs created the menus based on local and seasonal availability. We structure our menus to include one starter, a plated first course, family style served main course with entree, one starch and one veg, and a plated dessert. We also offer upgrades if you're looking for a greater variety for your guests.
Interested in customizing? You can make substitutions for crafting the perfect menu for your event. We do our best to accommodate special requests, so do not hesitate to ask. Also, please let us know any guest allergies or dietary restrictions.
We’d be happy to offer a phone consultation prior to ordering to answer any questions not outlined in the Host Guide or menu.
Looking to mix-and-match items from different tiers?
Great! You can make substitutions for crafting the perfect menu for your event. All of our available options are respectively listed by clicking the button below. When you're ready to place your order, fill out the Gathering Order Form and select Custom Menu and select each respective course from the options listed.
Tier One Options
- Mixed Green and Spinach Salad with Hard Cooked Egg, Bacon Lardons, Parmesan, Crispy Shallots and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Candied Garlic Sauce
- Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Pan Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms with Garlic & Shallot Confit
- Carrot and Parsnip Cake with Golden Raisins
- Carrot and Ginger Soup with Creme Fraiche and Toasted Pistachio Relish
- Cider Braised Pork Shoulder with Black Pepper Honey Glaze
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Pistachio Herb Chutney and Parmesan
- Sauteed Kale with Sweet Onion
- Cinnamon Apple Tart Crumble with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
Tier Two Options
- Creamed Sherry Sweet Onion Soup with Fried Sage and Toasted Cumin Seed
- Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple Mustard
- Roasted Pumpkin Grits with Maple Syrup and Pepitas
- Sauteed Spinach and Assorted Mushrooms
- Butterscotch Pot de Creme with Salted Caramel
- Mixed Green Beet Salad with Poached Red and Golden Beets, Honey Roasted Pecans, Goat Cheese, and a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Oven Roasted Salmon with Candied Horseradish
- Vidalia Whipped Potatoes with Crispy Onions
- Roasted Broccolini with Preserved Lemons, Shallots, and Garlic Confit
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondie with Orange Zest and Almond Whipped Cream
Tier Three Options
- Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup with a Pumpkin Seeds and Pomegranate Gremolata
- Pan Seared Scallops and Braised Pork Belly with Spiced Apples and Onion Puree
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Maple Sherry Glaze and Fried Sage
- Sauteed Brussels, Roasted Golden Beets, and Carrots with Fresh Herbs
- Chocolate Tart with Pomegranate and Whipped Cream
- Arugula Salad with Crispy Sopressata, Mushrooms, Pickled Red Onion, Asiago and Sherry Vinaigrette
- Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs with Cherry Red Wine Reduction and Celery Root Puree
- Smashed Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Herbs
- Sauteed Hearty Greens with Melted Leeks
- Sour Cream Panna Cotta with Persimmon Chutney
GF = Gluten Free | DF=Dairy Free | Looking for more Gluten Free and/or Dairy Free options? Please contact us. We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions.
Photos by Phil Sanders