Last month we were blessed with a memorable night full of laughter, thanksgiving, and of course, a seasonal meal. You may have already seen the amazing Homespun ATL video captured by Los Filmmakers, if not check it out. They documented the process of preparing for the evening.
We gathered with a new group of friends and strangers to share a harvest meal at the industrial studio of Matchstic in Grant Park. Jason served up course after course of "autumn delight", the arrangements of Juli Vaughn lit up the room, Mao's inspiring freehand chalk art inspired the guests... there is something to be said (and experienced) when we get to create from the overflow of our heart...it's raw, organic and imperfect, yet beautiful. Here's a look at the evening through the eye of Whitney Huynh. We hope to see you at the table soon!
- Whitney Huynh - Photography
- Mao Thao of Four Inch Fold Rentals - Rentals + Chalk Art
- Juli Vaughn of Juli Vaughn Design - Table Scape + Florals
- Juan + Christian of Los Fimmakers -Video
- Jamie Wyckoff of Julia's Poppies - Paper Goods
- Matchstic- Location
[gallery link="file" columns="4" orderby="title"]