The position is both work-from-home and on-site at our Atlanta,GA studio- Studio South. You must have reliable transportation. You will get hands-on experience working for a small, growing business. This is an unpaid position. A paid position after the internship is not guaranteed. We are looking for a rising-star that loves bringing people together, has a creative eye, and thrives on details and structure. The three month internship will begin immediately. Please note, the position is primarily administrative and does not involve cooking.
An intern’s duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Formatting + Writing content for online platforms (Blog+Website)
- Manage Social Media Outlets
- Assisting in planning, coordinating, and setting up for our monthly gatherings
- Working with our contributors for bookings, and publishing event recaps
- Assisting with photo shoots
- Running Errands (Gas Reimbursed)
Applicants must meet the following:
- Live in the Atlanta Area
- Have a personal laptop
- Internet savviness + social media etiquette
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (we use Google Docs)
- Access to Photoshop is a plus
- Good communication skills (written + verbal)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of: HTML + WordPress is not required, but would be extremely helpful
- Available 5-15 hrs/week
This internship is not paid, but we offer some mighty fine (and tasty) benefits:
- Leftovers, nibbles, and taste-testing. Enough said.
- Exposure to many of the ATL talented creatives in the industry.
- Learn cooking tips and all the best places to source.
- Behind the scenes look at how to run a personal chef (and creative) business.
- School Credit, if applicable.
If you meet the listed requirements, please fill out the application (below) by Friday, June 13. Also, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[contact-form email@example.com' subject='Internship Application'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Phone Number' type='text' required='1'/][contact-field label='Mailing Address' type='textarea' required='1'/][contact-field label='Website' type='url'/][contact-field label='What related experience do you have based on the given responsibilities?' type='textarea' required='1'/][contact-field label='What is your availability? Please provide days of the week and times.' type='textarea' required='1'/][contact-field label='Why would you be a good fit for Homespun ATL?' type='textarea' required='1'/][contact-field label='Will you be using this internship for school credit?' type='select' required='1' options='Yes,No'/][contact-field label='How did you hear about the internship?' type='text' required='1'/][contact-field label='Please share any additional details that would be beneficial for us to know.' type='textarea'/][/contact-form]