Winter Dinner Menu
Thank you for considering Homespun for your gathering this season. In the following guide you will find suggested menus broken into price tiers. Our chefs created the menus based on local and seasonal availability. We structure our menus to include one starter, a plated first course, family style served main course with entree, one starch and one veg, and a plated dessert. We also offer upgrades if you're looking for a greater variety for your guests.
Interested in customizing? You can make substitutions for crafting the perfect menu for your event. We do our best to accommodate special requests, so do not hesitate to ask. Also, please let us know any guest allergies or dietary restrictions.
We’d be happy to offer a phone consultation prior to ordering to answer any questions not outlined in the Host Guide or menu.
Looking to mix-and-match items from different tiers?
Great! You can make substitutions for crafting the perfect menu for your event. All of our available options are respectively listed by clicking the button below. When you're ready to place your order, fill out the Gathering Order Form and select Custom Menu and select each respective course from the options listed.
Tier One Options
- White Bean and Smoked Bacon Stew with Chili Butter, Chives, and Croutons
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Candied Garlic Sauce
- Sweet Potato and Herb Stuffing with Cranberries
- Pan Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms with Garlic & Shallot Confit
- Carrot Cake with Golden Raisins
- Bibb and Watercress Salad with Pomegranates Seeds, Citrus Fruit, Pistachio, Manchego, and a White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cider Braised Pork Shoulder with Black Pepper Honey Glaze
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Pistachio Herb Chutney and Parmesan
- Sauteed Hearty Greens with Melted Leeks
- Cinnamon Apple Tart Crumble with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
Tier Two Options
- Cream Sherry Sweet Onion Soup with Fried Sage and Toasted Cumin Seed
- Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple Mustard and Fried Pork Croquettes
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Maple Sherry Glaze and Fried Sage
- Sauteed Spinach and Assorted Mushrooms
- Butternut Squash Creme Brûlée
- Mixed Green Beet Salad with Poached Red and Golden Beets, Honey Roasted Pecans, Goat Cheese, and a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Oven Roasted Salmon with Candied Horseradish
- Vidalia Whipped Potatoes with Crispy Onions
- Sauteed Brussels, Roasted Golden Beets, and Carrots
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondie with Orange Zest and Almond Whipped Cream
Tier Three Options
- Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup with a Pumpkin Seeds and Pomegranate Gremolata
- Pan Seared Scallops with Braised Pork Belly and Sweet Onion Puree
- Butternut Squash Herb Gratin
- Roasted Broccolini with Preserved Lemons, Shallots, and Garlic Confit
- Lemon Tart with Torched Meringue
- Spinach Salad with Hard Cooked Eggs, Parmesan, Bacon, Crispy Onions, and Sherry Vinaigrette
- Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs with Cherry Red Wine Reduction and Celery Root Puree
- Smashed Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Herbs and Banner Butter
- Honey Roasted Root Veggies
- Dark Chocolate Brownie with Raspberries and Fudge Sauce
GF = Gluten Free | DF=Dairy Free | Looking for more Gluten Free and/or Dairy Free options? Please contact us. We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions.
Photos by Haley Sheffield