The Fine Print
We do have a minimum required total for our services. Please inquire based on the event. Should the guest count or menu be adjusted, the minimum balance still must be met.
Client will choose from Contractor’s available options. Menu must be confirmed by 14 business days before the Event, or else Client may be subjected to a penalty fee starting at $50. Menu will be fixed, and no changes may be made, 5 business days before the Event.
Client are required to pay a deposit to secure the date and time of service. Payments can be made with debit or credit cards through our online invoice system or over the phone. The deposit is not refundable. This payment will go towards your final balance. Upon cancellation of event, this deposit will be kept. Additional cancellation fees may apply.
For catering events or bookings made over one month in advance, a set fee is required for the deposit and needed to secure the date.
5. OTHER EXPENSES/ACCOMMODATIONS
The event location and nature of services may be subject to a travel fee and/or accommodations. We will discuss this with you upon booking.
Client will pay Contractor a total based on the agreed upon services (Sections 2-5). Any adjustment to the guest count may alter the menu price. An itemized invoice will be provided.
Client may request additional services, with the knowledge that these services will add to the total cost agreed upon by this contract, and must be agreed to in writing, either as an addendum to this Agreement, or in a separate document.
The balance on the total cost for the Service is due 1 month prior to the Event. The final balance will be invoiced is to be paid online, over the phone, or check mailed to the provided address.
Client agrees to provide Contractor with the total number of guests no later than 7 business days before Event. Client is responsible for payment for the minimum amount for this Service. As noted in Section 6, any adjustment to the estimated guest count may alter the menu price. Client agrees to break down the guest list into adults and children, and include any food allergies or special dietary requests, if applicable.
8. CANCELLATION POLICY
Client may cancel this Agreement and will forfeit the deposit, as outlined in Section 3. Cancellation occurring at least 72 hours before Event will result in total bill reimbursement less the cost of goods already purchased, preparation services rendered ($35/hour) and Deposit. Cancellation occurring less than 48 hours before Event will result in loss of Deposit and Invoiced Balance.
We normally ask the Client to provide the following equipment for Contractor’s use when performing the Services: Tables/chairs, and place settings. Contractor shall provide all other equipment necessary to perform the Services.
Any notice required to be given to either Party under this Agreement shall be sent via email or phone to the appropriate contact information provided.
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- All work shall be completed in a professional manner, and if applicable, in compliance with all building codes and other applicable laws.
- To the extent required by law all work shall be performed by individuals duly licensed and authorized by law to perform the work.
- Contractor warrants that it is adequately insured for injury to its employees and others incurring loss or injury as a result of the acts of Contractor or its employees.
- In the event Client shall fail to pay any periodic or installment payment due hereunder, Contractor may cease work without breach pending payment or resolution of dispute.
- Contractor shall not be liable for any delay due to circumstance beyond its control.
- Contractor is an independent contractor and not an employee of Client.
- Any changes to this document must be in written form and acknowledged by both Contractor and Client.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia.
- Neither the Client nor the Contractor may assign this Agreement without prior written consent from the non-assigning party.
- The headings of the sections herein are for convenience only, and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Client and the Contractor, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement.
There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.